What Would You Like To Know?
Choose a topic below to find the answer you are looking for.
We appreciate that getting your travel insurance right is important to you, so we understand you might want to review the information you've provided to us.
On the Quote Results page, simply click the ‘Edit details’ button. This will return you to the first page of the quote allowing you to review the information you have entered. You can then click through the quote request, make amendments as needed, and then click ‘Continue’ to review the results page again.
We can help you compare cover if all travellers can agree with each statement below:
- You are a Canadian resident & covered by a Government Health Insurance Plan in your province or territory of residence for the entire duration of your trip.
- You are not travelling against the advice of a physician or travelling to get medical treatment or advice abroad.
- You have not been diagnosed with a terminal illness, metastatic cancer or require kidney dialysis.
- You have not been prescribed or used home oxygen in the last twelve months; or undergoing investigative treatment for shortness of breath or chest pain.
- You have never had a bone marrow, stem cell or organ transplant (except corneal transplant).
- You do not require assistance with activities of daily living as a result of a medical condition or state of health.
At the moment, you must also be a resident of either Alberta or Ontario.
This will depend on the type of policy you request. When selecting an Annual Multi-Trip policy, we only need to know the date that you want your policy to begin (or your Start Date). This date can be whenever you'd like - but remember that any coverage included in the policy (including Cancellation Coverage) will only come into effect once you reach the Start/Effective Date, so consider bringing it closer to today.
When selecting a Single Trip policy, we will need to know two dates - your Start Date and your End Date. Your Start Date should be the day that your trip begins - as any Cancellation Coverage comes into effect on the date of purchase. Then, select your End Date - which is the day you return to your Home Province from your trip - before pressing 'Continue.'
We’ve made it easy to make any changes to your quote. Once you arrive on the Quote Results page, simply click the ‘Edit details’ button. This will return you to the first page of the quote request page allowing you to review the information you have entered. You can then click through the quote, make amendments if needed, and then click ‘Continue’ to get to the quote results page again.
When you have selected the policy that is right for you, we will take you to the confirmation page where you can securely pay for your policy via our online portal.
Currently, our only accepted form of payment is via Credit Card. Our providers do not offer an option to pay for premiums on a monthly or pro-rated basis.
Your policy has a 10-day cooling-off period. If you change your mind about a policy, you will get a full refund during that period.
This only applies if you haven't yet departed on your trip and are not intending to make a claim. After that period there is no refund if you decide to cancel.
You will need to contact our support team to cancel your policy. To discuss amendments or to cancel a policy you have purchased, please head over to our Contact page.
To discuss amendments or cancellations of a policy you have purchased, please email email@example.com with your request.
You can also visit our Contact page.
Your policy document will also provide the rules regarding refunds and cancellations which we will adhere to.